What makes you, you?

While enjoying a coffee conversation with my cousin,she asked me up this question randomly.Though,at the first second after this rapid question,the first answer which popped up in my mind was,may be my talents & goals.But after giving it a deep thought,the biggest things that define us or demarcate us from others is out 'personality'or'character'.The perceptions about every element present is just depends on what our character accepts or how it gets soothes by them.Our choices & morality is fixed through this only which in majority situations differ from people to people.
For example:just yesterday evening,I&my cousin brother(adeel)was just enjoying a sibling's conversation in which we differed in 2 topics.The first one was,I said female singers doesn't sings better than male specially in classic note which he contradicted&said no they do,by presenting example of Lataji,which debate carried on without any end.The second was,as I asked him"Adeel tumko kolkata se bahar job krne ka sonche ho?tum kya parhai ya job keliye bahar jaoge?"&he replied"Nahi!kabhi ni.Aisehi job krna koi azab se kam ni aur woh bhi bahar,kabhi ni,kahan raheingey?kya khayeingey?Mera toh aur weight-loss hojayega.Jitna achcha yeh sb lgta h utna hi practical m mushkil h."which I contradicted by saying,"han pr foreign m job kro,thora save krke ek flat lelo.Aur waise bhi yahan agr tumko Rs.60000 ka package hoga toh wahan tumko kafi zyada milega&uspar tum explore bhi krpaoge."Which replied in just "hmm!"his was just example of 2 different perceptions on different topics set by knowingly or unknowingly through our charecter's experiences which certainly forms personality.In the same way 2 people,one of old generation&other one of new,sitting together if starts taking,wide difference of opinions&perceptions as well as morality fixations would be visible.Even a group composed of similar generation,quarreling on a simple topic because of different opinions&perceptions build by their experiences or influence,creating their personality&making them as an individual.
Thus,what makes me,me is my personality,appearances,works,abilities,behaviour&pattern of tackling the problematic situations.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts