Those little things, I love

Walking on the path,
Connecting new-market to treasure-island & shree-ram market.
I always leave a bit of my heart there,
As soon as I see those jewelry vendors.
.
Those little colourful things always allure me,
That are hanging around or,
Packed in transparent boxes in those stalls.
Those are bracelets,necklaces,rings etc,
Of all varieties i.e metal, oxidized, stoned, silver or golden.
.
Though I agree,
I don't prefer those huge neck pieces or pendants,
Neither those earrings & bangles.
But seeing after those beautiful rings & bracelets,
I'm unable to resist self from staring repiningly.
.
They are so costly,
Costing a piece of finger-ring not less than Rs.100.
& I already have a big list to purchase,
Which ends up in grave grief & sorrow.
Honestly speaking, I love those,
But spending my own large amount for that,
Prohibits me from purchasing it.
But a wish always comes truly in the heart,
That may anyone would buy me all those.
.
Though sometimes papa or mom buys me,
But then I gets a good scolding from them.
Saying, that you just buy them & collects in your jewellery box,
& never trouble yourself to wear it once also.
.
Not only seeing them there in shops,
Instigates me to wish of owning all.
But also in shopping sites & Instagram,
Photos of different designs captivates me.
Sometimes ends up ignoring,
While other time taking the screen-shot & searching in local market.
To get it in slightly less costings.
Which truly never happens,
As I unable to find them there.
.
Its not just today at this age,
But from the childhood days.
When little glittery things attracted me,
Which may be ornaments & can be other little things too.
Like nail-cutters, little metal combs,glittery or spongy toys...
Yes, its funny yet true.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts