Engaged

R u single or engaged?
Is there someone in your life?
Is the most common question,
I usually gets encountered off.
Sometimes online,
& even offline aswell.
.
I believe, its not just the question I face,
But almost every adolescent girl.
Infact till the age of 25-27.
The question firstly comes,
Just after your introduction gets complete,
Or it even can remains the part of your introduction.
.
Yes! The question is mostly asked by opposite gender,
But not always its true.
Sometimes even girls ask such questions,
Ending up making me confused,
"Why are they interested somuch ?"
.
As this question I faces,
I have to reciprocate the answer as well.
The answer which I usually never wants to give.
Or actually I'm not myself sure about.
As it always relate to some important relation,
With the opposite sex in your life.
.
But after thinking deeply,
As well as analyzing.
I believe everyone in this world is engaged.
As according to me,
Engagement is not always with a guy if you are a girl,
Or with a girl, if you are a guy.
But even can be with your priorities.
Your goals,your works,your belief & your thoughts,
Are the one, one should can be engaged for life-time as well,
Inspite of not getting into any relationship physically.
.
Relationship can be with the things you prefer,
Or with the things you want to achieve.
Engagement can be with the path to success,
Or even with the success.
& I truly believe,
Those engagements are far better,
Far better than those ridiculous relationships.
Those relations which make you weaker day by day.
Those relations which acts as a cage in the path of freedom.
.
Now, to all those who asks me,
"Are you engaged?",
To define my eligibility & availability status.
Yes! Yes dear, I am Engaged.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts