Hello Mr. Crow

Hello! Mr. Crow,
I'm sorry but sometimes you make me think,
"Don't you have any work left,
Rather than sitting on my window pane & crowing day long?".
.
You, at times, become auspicious,
As mom says,
When you crows so much, guests arrive.
& at the same time obscene,
As people says,
Anyone jet-black of you cries, death-news or bad news arrives.
.
When you are alone,
Its the bad news ready to arrive.
If you arrive 2 in numbers,
Bad-luck changes to good luck.
& if you are six in number,
Death is following home of one who sees.
If you are dead lying on road,
Good luck will follows,
Where as if find you in churchyard,
Again bad luck arrives.
.
Moreover, we Indians,
Finds your shit lucky as 'ashirwaad'.
If we experience it,
Luck will favour one & money will come.
As it is you are cleverest & opportunist,
As compared to all pisces.
& believes yourself supreme, better than humans,
As if anyone of you are touched by us,
All others accompanies & kill the one.
.
Yes people finds you as bad luck,
But honestly speaking, I usually don't.
Though you are too irritating at times,
But although I want to observe your every behaviour.
Behaviour that usually people don't notice.
& for that, thank you for helping me.
.
Earlier when I use to give stale left-over foods to you,
You were afraid of me,
& only came when I left the place.
But after you observed for months,
That I don't harm you.
Thank you that now you accompanied with pigeons,
Arrives at the time I gives the food & starts eating.
Even if I stand there or walks,
You never have any problem anymore.
It really gives pleasure,
When inspite of seeing,nothing is in my hand,
You arrives routinely every evening saying me 'good-night'.
.
Though yes!You are the naughtiest creature,
Yet a creature fully invested in goals.
Reluctant in pursuing your job,
& never afraid of doing any hard-work.
Now also, while writing this,
You are just before my eyes,
Sitting on the window roof of my college's class,
Continuing your crowings,
& not letting me concentrate what my pol sc. sir is speaking.
Really naughty you.















Comments

Popular Posts