First day of college,after a month of puja vacation

Though,speaking truly,I was dam bored during the last days of my holiday&was dying to come out of that 4walls who were now seem to eat me up any moment, absolutely unlike from the beginning of holidays,when I was really happy resting& spending leisure time in my house.But now, as it is at last the day when my college reopens,I really feels disgusted in the morning after waking up, that today I can't spend my time according to my wish, as I did for so many days,but in the same time was a little bit excited as its the day I'll at last walk out of my home,wearing something good,other than those loose maxies,&walk on the morning streets with my earphones plugged in,spreading energetic loud music into my veins to make me charged up.& at last,meeting my best buddies in college i.e #shreya & @nikita.agra ,after a long time.The feeling made me leave my warm cozy bed without any harrassment.
After completing my brush & a warm shower as slight winter has arrived in kolkata,I went in search of'what to wear?' before my wardrobe.The moment I opened it,the day seemed to be gloomy for me as I have no clothes to wear,inspite of fully stuffed shelves.All attires have some or the other problem,& it seemed to be a very bad morning for me.Somehow,I manage to choose a pink polka-dots suit,as I've already wasted 45 mins & now I was severely late.Hurriedly got ready,took my bag,said"Allah-hafiz"to mom&papa & rushed out of the main gate.Now my soul seemed to be free,fluttering in the pure air.Though,I was happy yet tensed.My legs were moving rapidly,diminishing the distance between with large steps.At last now reached the college & now those 50 mins classes started beginning one by one making me hell bore,except that History class of Uma ma'am as she didn't taught today & asked how our holidays went.& in English,Debjani ma'am(no! She taught us&scolded if we were unable to answer),&as it is,they are my favorites.
The most boring was my political science class&for that,the biggest reason is,'I don't like the subject'& is just a forcible one.Meeting the best buddies was fun but the first day after a long holiday always remains boring&sleepy & so it was too.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts