His Ignorance Dejecting Me

His ignorance is dejecting me 
I'm bewildered,
Whether it's my heart that is in pain,
Or its just the ego which got brutally hurt.
Whatever it may be,
His ignorance is dejecting me.
.
I believe,I never cared about him,
& neither ever about his feelings.
I never cared about his always presence,
& never ever about the calibers he gave.
But I'm unable to accept,
"Why it's now influencing ?"
"Why his ignorance is dejecting me?"
.
His simple 'ok' after my long statements,
His"fine,do what you feel correct",
After my intimidation of leaving apart.
His insensitive comments,
Recieved 10mins after my huge lot of statements.
Are why,now,putting me in grieve,
Tearing me apart,leaving a sense of futility & gloom.
His ignorance is dejecting me.
.
Yes! his ignorance is dejecting me.
But now, it's also an immutable fact,
'I no more believe in so called Likenes & Love'.
The terms already contributed lot of pains & sufferings,
Transforming into a rigid soul,
Covering emotions in veil.
Tired of feeling pain & being strong,
Trying again & falling down again.
& always prooving the world,
Yes! I'm ready to suffer again.
.
Yes! His ignorance is dejecting me.
But may be it is for my betterment now.
His firmity & complete changed attitude is important now,
& his rudeness & insensitivity is my saviour.
As, I no more wants to suffer emotional traumas,
Problems & breakups & all the crisis emotionally,
All over once again.
-Fauzia Afreen



Comments

Popular Posts