To the days of childhood

After discovering whole lot of photo-albums from a section of mom's wardrobe,(which was actually opened for other cause)forced me for its transparency as well as to get fade away in each of its folio,inventing many new photos which was never seen before.
Childhood is said to be'the golden-period' of our life i.e full of soulful freedom,love from all,carefree thoughts loaded with fantasies.An era of hearing sound"mela babu"from everyone,even from the strangers.Where you are the biggest VIP of the gatherings,even bigger than celebrity.The age to gather whole lot of sympathy & humanity from the crowd without doing anything.The period in which even a cry of yours can haunt the people in surroundings & drift them into severe stress that'what had happened to my bachcha?'.Infact according to me,cry is the biggest weapon of the childhood in which I was an expert.(Don't look like that! Obviously other people only told me).
My childhood days were little bit different from others&I could explain why I'm confessing it.I was a child who never took interest in any sports or just a normal playing but instead was only involved in studying or reading story-books,comic & watching cartoons.Unlike others, loved the company of elders to sit in with,listening what they talked,sometimes constructive & sometimes just gossips.Because of being an only child of my parents,felt majority times alone.Though,I would not lie that I was born & brought up in a joint family which had 2 more children i.e of my paternal uncle,yet they always were a unit, leaving me behind.The sense of loneliness reached at its peak when they use to go out-of-station, for days or sometimes even for a month or 2.Though I then recieved special treatments.I was the favorite of my paternal grandma & missed those days when I use to receive too many chocolates&snacks. I was litterally the 'biggest enemie of chocolates' which now, nobody who know me can say.

I really use to be truly 'papa ki jaan' at that time but the greatest part of beatings was also recieved from him only. He was always use to be very much concerned about my career since that time & never use to compromise in that. & undoubtedly, mom always remained my saviour. Everyone in the family was patent for certain tasks or demands of mine.

Though early days of life is remembered my none,so do I but yes after that sketches of many incidents are there.My childhood was the best days of my life too,but yet I doesn't wish of it's return.May be because I use to get thrashing from parents(what!Don't look like that,all of you also have recieved,even more than me is possible),or may be I'm too lazy to start something once again.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts