A letter to anonymous

Am!Yes it's you whom I'm talking about.Undoubtedly one of the most important person in my life.Now its been 4&1/2 years since the day you accepted my proposal.It doesn't seems to be nawSince that day till now,one thing I never disclosed to you may be because you'll feel offended,is that proposal was just a prank.The circumstances of the conversation & my bubbling childish attitude forced me to do so.Sorry!.
You readily accepted it which doesn't let me to open the truth & the other big reason was you just overcomed from the dilemma of slight betrayal.May be you are feeling bad about it but a good news is there,I was little bit attracted to you.I will speak honestly today,inspite of not so strong feeling for you earlier,in no time I fell for you & for this,credit goes to you & your personality.
Earlier you seemed to be a bowl of pudding,but as the time passed real faces & black-side came out to be visible.Yes of course,you are too irritating,an idol of mistakes blemishes & excuse,a person who really gave me pain & tears in my eyes but at the same time you became a reason to smile.A real cooperative tolerant & matured soul,properly knows how to handle my mood-swings.
In this long tenure,one thing of which I'm really proud of & feel that we are an ideal of is patience.As this was the long dist. relation & we never met for a single time proving the concept of meeting often for a good & healthy relation,wrong.
It really makes me satisfied whenever you becomes protective insecure or possesive about me.When you gets afraid when i'm angry or when blocks you.But the thing which always haunts me is leaving you for someone else who was just not an atom equal to your worth.I'm really sorry for that.Yes,I agree,just a small sorry can't  equalise those tremendous pain & suffering caused because of me but thank you so much for forgiving me & proving your generosity&love for me.
I'll not mention your name today,not because I have some complexity but instead an urge that someday or the other you'll disclose it proudly when I'll achieve the high status & will become capable of your acceptance. As you always wanted me to write something about u so now,I have.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts