Me: a Day-Dreamer

Finally I found ways,
To escape from harsh realities.
& Obscure oneself,
In the cozy cloak of dreams.
Not about the dreams with close eyes,
But those visible inspite of eyes broadly open.

It captivates me, lucrates me,
Distracts me from immediate environment.
Sometimes satisfies my inner urge,
& sometimes veil up my outer-failure.
Deporting me from this world,
To the world of visionary fantasy.

Depending upon the mood & situation around,
The dreams varies.
At times elevating me high enough from reality,
& Taking me to the land of eternal success.
Portraying me the best amongst all,
Attracting all those to whom i'm already.
Capital of every good, always in limelight.

But also at times as the situation demands,
An innocent freak submissive martyr.
Upon whom all injustice & distress is practiced.
A portrayal of chasity purity & probity,
In the world of furious cruel & wild.

The day-dreams satisfies all the urges,
Which can't be filled in this life-span.
In the way totally based on hearty desires.
Though sometimes forcing,
To achieve the heights of the sky.
Letting the victory kiss forehead.
& sometimes taking far away,
From the goals dreams & reality.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts