I...

I...,
Who am I?
Am I just a name?
Or have some other identity?
Whatever be,
Sometimes I am, confused undefinable,
without any expressions.

I don't know about my purpose.
Don't know where my life is heading to.
Don't really know about my importance,
& the reason why am I alive.
I don't want to be a common clay,
An Unknown, a Wanderer, a sufferer,
& a person whose life or death doesn't matter to any.

I don't want to live like the way I am,
The way whose end is obscure & mysterious.
Don't want to be like thousands,
Who flips the achievements of achievers with manque.
But instead like those,
Who already achieved something big,
Along with love & respect in the hearts of many.

I don't want to be normal,
The one who goes with the flow.
Who has a routined set pattern of living,
Schooling>college>university>9-5job.
Don't want to be a mediocre or a looser,
Don't want to repent lying in the declining years.
Don't want to waste this vulnerable precious a lone life,
By doing which i never wanted to.

I'm not yet clear with my goals,
& also about the ways to achieve it.
I want to achieve something very big,
Want to leave an image in society.
I want to be prominent & crowd-pleasing.
Want to remain in the hearts & pages of history,
Always after the embracement of death.

People surround me confuses me more,
They complicate more about the ways.
Sometimes they mislead & sometimes misguide,
I don't find ways to come out from the cage,
Breaking all boundaries, ready to fly.
I don't find ways to achieve some bigs,
Please Help!
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts