Sitting on an Altitude

Sitting on the edge of the terrace,
Of a 30 storey building.
Inculcate different flavours of emotion within,
Joy contrasting with fear,
As well as external calmness with internal chaos.

The mesmerising view heartthrobs my soul,
When everything seems minute.
Giving wider arena, covering whole city.
Seems a glance of world from heaven.

The early morning glimpse of light,
Just oozing into the worldly atmosphere.
& the fascinating sun-set sight,
Seems first sighted from there.
Hypnotizing me, captivating my sight.

Enjoying smooth but wild in the summer evening,
Along with a cup of coffee.
Leaves me drench into the imagination & philosophical thoughts.
Thieving me from the chaosy ambigious world,
Taking to the world of calmness & eternal bliss.

Though, it always force me feel,
"If at all I fall from here?",
"What wiill happen?".
"Will I die or just have fractures & breaks?".
Yet some questions doesn't urge for answers.

A complete escape from the depressive world,
Better that 2 a.m talks.
A world very close to my heart,
Still remaining in the top of my wish-list.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts