Me : A gypsy soul

Tired of routines in short span,want something new every time.Rising up in the morning, half-consciously,first incite me to assess 'what's new today?', 'Is something interesting about this day?' etc.Never getting satisfied,always wanting more & new. Wonder more!Explore more! Discover more!Experience more!.Hate sedimentation,Hate stagnation.Don't want to settle anywhere but experience everything in life as a proud believer that "life is one, live it to the fullest".Afraid of responsibilities(of relations, of someone, of society, of soil ). Afraid of boundaries.Doesn't believe on restrictions induced by society,but yes respects those of nature as society is biast, people are mean but nature is generous,(equal for all).
Have so many desires,some petty but some substantial,desires that keep me alive.Desires of knowing people,reading their minds,understanding their thinking & piercing into their character.Desire to ride an unplanned journeys,where no body knows where I'm heading & where i'm from.Desire to sit on the railing of the top-storey building,enjoying the moon-light & stars,gentle winds kissing my skin & slow music playing its magic.Desire to sail into the mid-sea,meeting with whales & shaking-hands with dolphins.Desire to pet all the needy & poor animals,cats,diff breeds of dogs,pandas,squirrels,bears, rabbits,fish&octopus etc.Desire of either living up in complete stillness or fading up into the beats of loud instrumental pop music, music that escape me from my own fears & imperfections.
The biggest thing I'm afraid of is 'love'.As it sketches boundaries & limitations.Hurts& exploits,becomes barrier in unconditional freedom, weakens emotionally & spiritually.It's the other name of responsibilities & settlement & keeps me wonder that how can one afford to have blind trust on someone.
It really astonish me,when I feel unique connections with some new paths,music,paintings or people.Even some moments lived makes me feel that were already lived before.
Magical world & the world full of fantasies, still captivates me.Sometimes believing in fairy-tales helps to pluck-off sadness from life. Beautiful surprises of nature grants an eternal bliss.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts