Happy Teacher's Day

Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers of the Nation as well as world-wide. Teachers really have a very important position and plays a vital role in shaping up our minds, craving our abilities & promoting goodness inside us.They are the hoard of knowledge, transmitting into us some along with competences & moral values. History is evident of their grand status, where emperors & nobles used to send their heir for years in their asylum for unquestioned knowledge of everything & a firm building of their character, abilities etc. [Though now, things have changed drastically, commercializing every sectors.] Though, on this auspicious day, we only wish people who taught some or the other subjects throughout our acedemic career,but never remember those great personalities who are the reasons of us here, protecting us, caring for us, educating us & totally devoting themselves for us. They are our 'PARENTS'.It is the famous words of some anonymous, which is transmitted to us on traditional basis(maa ka goud bachche ka sbse pahla madarsa hota h).Then how can we ignore them? Exclude them from this day.
I, now taking granted of this beautiful felicitous day, would like to thank my parents for every sacrifices they did & are still doing for me. Happy teacher's day to u both. The most selfless teachers of my life who always did everything without any interest, except my prosperity. The best teacher's of my world. I'm glad to have you both in my life & extremely sorry for all the pains & problems caused & are still causing because of me.
Mom your lap taught me every lessons of life & your arms griped around me, papa, introduced me to the rights & wrongs.I remember your passion & selfless desire while teaching me.The unrevealed desire of becoming better than you. Achieving more.
I'm sorry papa & mom, I'm not at all an obedient daughter, really not worth of you both, but still am really thankful & grateful to have you both in my life. Love u both the most in this world & just pray that I may enable you to raise your head in pride. May Allah grand you long life with good health & all the happiness in the world. Once again a very happy teacher's day to you & I ❤ u.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts