School Days

A beautiful journey of one's life,
With similar hookline & sinker.
In beginning, it was due to,
Separation from parents.
& in end, because of,
Departion from teachers & dearest friends.
A course, in which one entirely desires for an end,
But as the time reaches, each & every endure pain.

An odyssey which teaches basic aspects of life,
Unity cooperation discipline power of words, sportsman spirit etc.
It gives chances to explore talents,
& improves the interaction skills.
Visualising a bright future's dream,
Is a precious gift.
While teaching this all,
In other hand, it educate,
Failure is a source of shame, success comes from approval of others & depend on authority for all.

Looking back to my school days,
I remember of my some teachers,( teachers close to my heart)
Rashida ma'am(2),Fatima ma'am(4), Smita ma'am(9), Samina ma'am(12), Dutta Sir(Phy) & Gautam sir (Bio)
Without knowing, was I fav of any?
Remembering my quite, shy, obedient version,
Enlightens me with a glimpse of proudy smile.
School days also reminds me of,
Holding ranks in some classes, 2 consecutive win in debate, prizes in elocution & an extra-ordinary win in joker race.
But at the same time, haunts me of,
Days of result in higher classes & a parent call in class 3.
Changing of bffs & aims was common in my whole trip.

The things which school days also reminds me of,
Is unnecessary demands of money every now & then.
Sometimes in the name of donations to orphans & old-age home.
Sometimes in compulsory school magazines.
Sometimes in teacher's day celebration,
& sometimes in farewell of seniors.
Inspite knowing, We don't Earn.
Instead , irony is that,
Children's was either never celebrated or celebrated not well.

A beautiful smooth segment of life,
Very far from harsh truths & fake faces.
Phase of purity fantasy & growth,
Far away from worldly stress.
The most precious era, full of joy & care,
Ones gone never ever returns.
But still I wish,
Those days could come back & stay.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts