A journey of small steps

The essential charecter,
Addressed as a,
Provider protector teacher patriarch disciplinarian & a lot more.
Though defamed as a strict charecter,
But, the same time an ideal for family.

You, acts as a pillar of,
Support strength & discipline.
& works endlessly & often times thanklessly.  An open-minded appreciative figure indeed,
& also a protective barrier.

You really plays a vital role,
Sometimes of best friend, sometimes of secret keeper,
Sometimes of a scolding hub & sometimes Partner in crime.
A reflection of a perfect head,
Setting up deep examples of close-knit family.

Yes! Sometimes you are really stern,
But that's when, respect you earn.
Your vivid & vital yearn,
Never! ever, let my soul burn.
Busy infusing optimism,
With keen desire of veracity.

You held my hand tight,
Whenever I felt futile.
Elevating me from the day of my birth,
With your manoeuvre mirth.
Never letting me quiver,
Not a little shiver.

An image of unconditional love,
Though truely unexpressive & non-assertive.
Fulfils also those wishes & urges,
That remained unsaid.
A job without any demands.
The one who understands all.

You a really my hero, my legend.
A true shield from mom's scold.
A true philosopher & guide.
A great influencer & ideal.
Best in the queue of goods.
Well! A journey of small steps.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts