Me as a so-called writer

Me, still a little girl for family, just stepping into the age of adulthood. Still treated like a child from members of family, relatives, teachers as well as conductor of the bus, claiming as 'ladies bachcha' while climbing off the bus which honestly end up  sometimes into complete embarrassment.
Amm! Yes, i'm not a writer & has not yet achieved that dignitarious position but surely I can include this as one of my desires yet to be attained. The word 'so-called' is been used that's why. I just arranges the words, whose meanings is known to me, into paragraphs leaving many grammatical mistakes behind. Though, its is also the unchanged truth that I tries hard to express my thoughts to the friendly yet judgemental audience there.
While firstly, its sometimes gets difficult to assess the topic to be elaborated but others, having enough in my pocket. Whatever be the case, my walking habit ultimately plays a vital role for imagining grasping & collecting the thoughts for writing. & how can I forget my most lovely brown welvet covered diary of 2016, still helping me to practice on it first & then secondly inscribing here(Instagram as well as my blog).
Honestly speaking, writing big paragraphs was not at all my cup of tea earlier but the @perpetuity_thoughts , @thescribbledstories, some of my batch-mate's fabulous writings inspired & became the reason for the start. I still remembers the first note" communalism leads to distortion " & poem "breeze O' breeze " of mine. It was really an unbelievable experience for me which gave an eternal & unconditional bliss.   Sometimes, the unseen backbone support was my most lovable friend #Google, giving me the appropriate synonyms & information, which I know, is the support of many freshers too.
Through the means of these abrupt paragraphs, I really found an opportunity to express my feelings, opinions & thoughts which without this platform would never been interpreted to my dearest audience. & I completely know this is not just my case but the exact case of many. I am seriously a great supporter of the phrase"pen is mightier than the swords". After posting these notes/ poem, it sometimes provide an unexplainable satisfaction. It simply makes me feel that I have a voice that can reach thousands breaking the barrier of religious-identity, cast, sect & even nationality too may be sometimes influencing others or sometimes giving their opinions.
Lastly, taking the opportunity from this post, I request all my readers to comment (likes as well as dislikes & critics) for my improvement purpose. Thank you all for being there for me & please always stay back with your time, love, concerns & a reason to be the better writer. Hope one-day I'll inshallah be a good writer. Ameen.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts