A beautiful soul i.e no more

Dear dadda,
As this day arrives(22 zekhad),it carries an essence of inauspiciousness & bane.It arrives with awful remembrance of that black morning,when we lost u forever.Till then to now,I accept,many things have changed but one thing that didn't was missing u daily as well as long & deep conversations about u(likes,routine,habits,etc.)Believe me,while writing this,my eyes are weld up with tears & facing shortage of words.Though,its true,that writing whatever can never match the gushing emotions inside.U were such an adorable personality with delicacy,cuteness,divinity,innocence,optimism & charm.How can I forget,ur brave & fearless attitude with high morale.Played perfect roles in all faces of life(specially as a grandma).
The best part which i truly miss about u is a character of perfect secret-keeper & simultaneously,my hunger resolver(as u always had something that was my fav).
Thanku dadda for loving me most amongst other cousins of mine.I was really too lucky to had u & now, ended up with tough-luck.I still see u in my dreams on a recent note,& always after seeing u gets excited & astonished,endup finding it reality which unfortunately doesn't lasts long.
After losing u,everyone lost something or the other,but for me,I lost a bff, story-teller,a motivator,an intensive carer,my hunger-resolver & last but not at all least,a consoler & talking partner whenever I got depressed.I truly miss those concerns of urs,when I walked alone at night on terrace,love behind that scold when i skipped my meals,your continuous dua stting near my pillow while I suffered from high-fever & those complains which u made,whenever I unable to give u time for days.Sorry dadda!for sometimes getting frustrated of ur scolding & even normal quarries & talks,miss ur constant ask of same question 6 times a day"aj konsa exam tha tumhara".Losing u was the greatest loss I suffered till yet.I accept, now tears had stopped rollingdown my cheeks constantly,unlike before.Ur death was a real shock.
When u were here,u always prayed for me,now,after going there,closest to Allah u still do naw?Dadda,u haven't forgotten me naw?Sometimes,please do tell Him to help me with life & goals.
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts