A letter to Papa

Dear Papa,
Yes yes!I know,u are going for the execution of some important works there but i'm sorry,I cannot able to control my feelings as well as tears of separation.I know inshallah u'll reach safely there but still a sense of fear has just made a concrete place in my heart.But papa,is it really just my fault?Am I uselessly afraid?Is society is really left safe?Is our nation really leading to a safe happy & friendly future where there is only peace & harmony left in spite of harsh hatred,agitation & distress?
Today,sometimes,inspite of being a proud follower of my religion,it seems that i'm a criminal in the eyes of society,who have done some grave crime,crime to follow a minority religion.The way people stares at my hijab wrapped around my head,sometimes instigate me feeling awkward & also a literally hardened criminal.Though,some really appreciates it but majority ends up becoming biast.Is this really fair papa?Does being a minority is a crime papa?
I really sometimes feel that after all these openly robust acts of hatred,why victims doesn't even protest?Moreover, everyone says to me that please don't interfere in the matter,stay out of all these,don't write on this,bla bla bla.
After all this heart-bleeding situations, which happens every now & then,please answer me how can I convince my heart for allowing u to go?For 1 min,if i mange to make it accept,my brain surely doesn't allow me for this.I know,its too late & tonight ur train has left the station & so do u but believe me,I really tried my best till the last moment to stop u from going but the thing  u said "encourage me, boost me, don't make me weak beta" left me helpless & speechless, ending up failing in my motive.
While leaving u in the train my eyes were really turned to red just in term of controlling emotions(which was seriously very difficult). Now,as u have left towards your destiny,I pray to Allah that he may takes care of u, every second of this journey as well as life's too & may u complete the job & come back soon with good health & happiness(inshallah).
I know,my words seems to be like u have went to the battle of war,but honestly speaking, for me this is no less than that.
I really love u papa more than anyone on the earth(in fact mom too)& I know u know that.Plz do call me 10 times in a day and come back soon as I've already started missing u. All the very best!
Yours little-love
Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts