A request of Mercy

Dear non-vegetarians,
Yes! I accept,I'm too included in your greedy crowd, literally craving for non-veg & behaving like crooks if doesn't get it for 4-5 days,in spite of not being a carnivore but instead an omnivore. Honestly,once in a year,it really makes me realise the dark-side of it i.e this day(eid-ul-adha) when before my eyes a poor soul is slaughtered who was very close to my heart.The day when I bear the pain of life-long separation from the animal with whom I had some precious memories & was taking utmost care of from days.As the time slowly creeps in of its departure,it really end up making me feel disgusted, as well as shamed of you (humanity),loosing your value in my eyes.
It is the moment when I remembers the passion of yours, for killing innocents just for benefits, taste, fun/joy, celebrate occasions or fulfilling your lust i.e  really very admirable. Moreover, after committing crime, constantly defending with different varieties of excuses & staying adamant for it is really an act of your superiority & vulnerability for which I really congratulate you now.
The poor loyal voiceless being, alive roaming here & there, eating, resting & enjoying life, suddenly seen in the bowls of the dining table, ready to be swallowed gulped & munched. Till yesterday, the soul that was happily busy living, now doesn't even exists.
Really hats-off to you, Humans! (Worst than carnivores), you doesn't want to leave a single part of it.Ready to engulf everything without leaving anything behind. I can surely understand, your dispondent feeling while disposing skin & bones.
Shame on you humans, really shame on you.Till when will u take millions of innocent lives for your lust?Till when will you defend this cruelty by conjugating sometimes religion(qurbani, bali, crusification etc) or sometimes your being superior from other with an unquestioned authority of destruction?Once,I'll accept it that sacrifising is a great act according to religion but then why not limitise it on these imp days(different religion based) only and prohibiting on normal day basis.Kindly, plz give a serious thought to it that, Will u die if you stop slaughtering/eating poor souls?
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts