A letter to Mom

The world's most affectionate caring & loving person popular for the image of nurturing, protecting, pampering is 'Mother'.Though,named differently in different cultures eg: Maa,ammi, mom,mummy,iye...but has same characteristics i.e selflessness, sacrificial & complete motherhood.
Mom,i'll never say that u are the best mother in the world,nor i'll confess that I ❤ u because according to me,the most precious ones need no admiration.
Mom,unlike other mother,u were not just a package of love warmth & tenderness but also taught me inner bravery,strength, confidence acting as my true backbone sometimes.I always complaint about,u left me several times alone with dad for sometime 7months,5months & twice for 3months when I was small in school but honestly mom,it only end up making me emotionally firm,secured & substantial.But mom, I would really like to tell u which I never did before, that after the 7 months of separation,when u returned & hugged me,first time I felt a little loss of intimacy & warmth.Leave it!
Hehe! fairly speaking mom,I just love to tease & annoy u by using your pillows,lying on your side of the bed,using your sandals while going out in-spite of having mine etc because they way u scold me make my day.But mom,it is really sometimes very irritating that your rules are for only us(me & papa). Whatever u does is acceptable & unquestionable.
Sorry mom,but I can't help it.I only end up liking the cloth piece u bought for yourself but not mine one.Sorry mom, for destroying your too many dresses,by firstly making it altered from tailor secretly & then never wearing it again after 2-3 times max.Yes!How can I forget telling this here,that our choice for me never ever matches.It is totally inversely-proportional.Whatever I love is never liked by u.
Yes mom,u make absolutely delicious,mouth-watering food,but its quite annoying that making same foods for days after noticing me,having it happily.Plz understand.
Lastly,Mom through this platform,I today want to openly confess that I really admire your beauty.The way u style up & maintain is just speechlessly fabulous.But unfortunately,I didn't inherited it.May Allah grant u long & beautiful life with good health. Ameen
-Fauzia Afreen

Comments

Popular Posts